Nae Pac Complete Weigh, Fill and Seal System
Nae Pac and APM introduce a new weigh, fill, and sealing system recommended for any free flowing dry material such as foods, coffee, electronic components, candy, grains, pills, plastic parts, seeds, etcetera.
This compact affordable system is ideal for small or start-up companies needing to get their product into market with very little investment. The Nae Pac NPS-1 and APM TCBSDM-3/8 are designed especially for stand-up pouches and are user-friendly and easy to operate. The scale has all stainless steel contact parts, the sealer has chrome plated sealing bars, and the nickel-plated cooling system reduces wear and increases longevity of use.
The complete system is affordably priced under $20,000.
Shipped within 2 weeks of order.
- Both Nae Pac NPS-1 weigh and fill and APM Model TCBSDM-3/8 sealer are made in the USA.
- The fully integrated system comes as one unit
- Free product evaluation.
- LCD display with integral touch screen.
- The weigh fill system can be set up for different jobs in a few seconds.
- 2 week delivery dependent upon availability.
- Scale accuracy at 0.5% of system capacity.
- Commercially available PLC controller.
- Scale contact parts are stainless steel and removable for wash-down.
- Scale capacity to weigh up to 5 lbs (depending on product density).
- Sealer and conveyor are specifically designed for stand-up pouches.
- Quality seals at 3/8” wide are achieved. 1/8” and 1/4” wide are also available.
- Designed to seal following materials: polyethylene, polypropylene, laminates, nylon, PET/ polyester.
- Designed with 5” long heating zone and 5” long cooling zone for greater flexibility.